We believe fiberglass volumes are the future of climbing holds because they have a lot of advantages:
– more environment friendly. A fiberglass hold/volume needs just 40% the resin needed for a PU hold and around 20% needed for a PE hold
– lightweight. A fiberglass hold/volume is around 2.5x lighter then a PU and 5x lighter then a PE hold/volume
– versatility Suited form XS to XXXL volumes
– flexibility It does not break as PE, similar flexibility to PU.
– durability Having a quartz based texture that makes them much more durable then PU holds
– re-usability Can be re-textured, so fiberglass volumes can last forever